Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators at 670 Wellington Avenue, in Wilmington

The most complete information about Home goods Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators in Wilmington

About Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators

The Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators is a US national Home goods company located in Wilmington, North Carolina. To figure out why customers choose Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators and to assess the reputation of the company, check the latest reviews on this page. Also, you can add your own review with the latest experience of cooperation with this company.

Find the nearest office location of Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators by address or driving directions by using a map on this page. To contact the representative of the company use phone number below or visit official site. Don't forget to check the opening hours.

Contacts of Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators

Are you owner of Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators?
Send updates

Reviews

  • 5
    Piotr C
    Posted Feb, 12 2019
    This company has been providing exceptional customer service to me for the last few years. They have been taking care of pest control/termite protection as well as humidity control in the crawl space. I have encountered several challenges with the latter, and they always have been very quick to respond and very creative - providing immediate solution to the problems, often going an extra step (or two!). Working with them (and especially Stuart) has this - very rare these days - delightful flavour of working with people who listen, respect, care, analyse, and propose a solution to the problem (instead of throwing you into the system of rigid procedures which are designed to fit 80% of requests - but if your one is in the remaining 20%, you are out of luck). Very highly recommended.
Leave your review about Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators
Write a review

Photos of Bug-N-A-Rug Exterminators

Opening times

Monday 09:00 AM — 05:00 PM
Tuesday 09:00 AM — 05:00 PM
Wednesday 09:00 AM — 05:00 PM
Thursday 09:00 AM — 05:00 PM
Friday 09:00 AM — 05:00 PM

The nearest contractors

Weather in Wilmington, North Carolina

May, 26 2022 03:00 AM 21
May, 26 2022 06:00 AM 20
May, 26 2022 09:00 AM 18
May, 26 2022 12:00 PM 20
May, 26 2022 03:00 PM 25
May, 26 2022 06:00 PM 27
May, 26 2022 09:00 PM 26
May, 27 2022 12:00 AM 24
May, 27 2022 03:00 AM 23
May, 27 2022 06:00 AM 24
May, 27 2022 09:00 AM 23
May, 27 2022 12:00 PM 24
May, 27 2022 03:00 PM 26
May, 27 2022 06:00 PM 28
May, 27 2022 09:00 PM 25
May, 28 2022 12:00 AM 22
May, 28 2022 03:00 AM 22
May, 28 2022 06:00 AM 22
May, 28 2022 09:00 AM 20
May, 28 2022 12:00 PM 21
May, 28 2022 03:00 PM 27
May, 28 2022 06:00 PM 29
May, 28 2022 09:00 PM 28